Medical Tourism in India
With the developed countries finding themselves over-burdened with the task of providing the same, India haMedical Treatment in India, India medical facilities, Medical Packages India, Medical Tourism India,Medical Travel Guide, Health Care Packages, hospitals in Indias emerged as a popular global health tourism destination. Medical Institutions in India are providing for an estimated 20,000 to 30,000 doctors and nurses each year complimented with medical facilities driven by advanced technology and high-quality procedures at par with hospitals in developed nations such as US or EU and at a price that could be a fraction of what you would spend in your country.
Professionals in all fields from India have become integral part of all developed and devloping nations. In the field of Medical Science and Research India has a vast pool of resources backed by world class facilities. Increasingly people from around the world have begun to look to India as an alternative means of high quality and cost effective medical treatment.
Our associate Hospitals are amongst the best in the country, our services include Co-ordination with the patient/patient representative pre-arrival, identifying and fixing up the required resource like relevant hospital/doctor, facilitate travel and stay in India and provide long-term follow-up advice.
Worried about Dental Treatment, Eye Care, Cardiac Surgery, Cosmetic Treatment, Orthopaedic Surgery ??? Write to us for complete information on Medical Treatment Facilities in India and services offered by us.
Medical Treatment in India Highlights:
- Internationally qualified and experienced specialists and super specialist.
- Some of the latest equipment and infrastructure.
- Very strict blood safety and infection control processes.
- Individual expertise in a very harmonic blend with traditional systems, modern technology and a warm comforting touch.
- Medical treatment packages and their cost effectiveness is the key factor that makes India the preferred health treatment destination in the global medical science.
Medical Treatment in India Price Guide:
For obtaining further details on medical treatment in India and cost estimates, etc. write to us by email or by post:
- Your contact details
- Copies of recent clinical observations / diagnosis / medical report translated into English
- Images in JPEG file format.
- Recent X-Ray’s / CT Scan / MRI Scan’s / Echocardiogram / Angiogram / Pathological Reports or a summary of observations on them
Please write to us for comprehensive information on Health Tours to India.